As we concern ourselves with cleansing and purifying our bodies to be rid of unhealthy elements and habits, so too must we remember to detox our mind as well. In episode 057 of the Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz, psychotherapist Mel Schwartz (author of The Possibility Principle, the companion to this podcast) explains what it means to detox your mind, and how to go about it.
Listen to discover…
- how our beliefs, thoughts, and feelings affect our brain chemistry
- why we become addicted to limiting or negative thoughts
- how personal beliefs and thoughts can become self-fulfilling prophesies, for good or for ill
- the central themes of your limiting thoughts and beliefs
- what you can do to keep limiting thoughts and beliefs from running the script of your life
- how old thought defends its territory and robs us of new experiences, beliefs, thoughts, and feelings
- a pro-active definition of “thinking” that will help you detox your mind
- exercises you can do every day to free yourself from old, repetitive thoughts
Detox your mind, and share the results in the comments!
Want to watch this episode?
Subscribe To the Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz
Don’t miss a single Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz! Subscribe for free in iTunes / Apple Podcasts, Spotify, RadioPublic, Spreaker, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Or, simply copy / paste the RSS link directly into the podcast app of your choice!
Please Rate and Review
If you enjoy The Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz, please take a moment to rate and review the show in iTunes / Apple Podcasts or Podchaser. It only takes a few minutes, and adding your review is as easy as clicking this link.
Your rating and review helps raise the visibility of The Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz, especially on iTunes / Apple Podcasts, which is one of the biggest podcasting platforms today. More visibility for the show means more listeners… and that growth means the show reaches — and helps — more people like you.
Talk With Mel!
Help others when Mel helps you: Contact Mel and find out how you can be a caller on the show and ask Mel a question. He’ll put the Possibility Principle to work for you, and your conversation will be recorded for use in a future episode of the podcast so other listeners can benefit.