The fifty sixth episode is all about understanding the opportunity available to you in the midst of a mid-life “crisis.”
A mid-life crisis can occur at any point in our lives — when, after all, is mid-life?
But is it truly a crisis? Listen as Mel explains…
- why others might label your experience a “crisis” when they see you coming out of the familiar zone and breaking with conformity
- the definition of “crisis,” including inherent transformational elements
- how a mid-life crisis can be an opportunity to face — and overcome — challenges, evolve, and grow
- why too much order and predictability can stifle creativity and your potential for growth
- the difference between external crises and a mid-life crisis… and how both can be instruments of positive transformation
- the reward of resilience awaiting those who frame crisis as opportunity
Have you had a “mid-life crisis” that proved to be a transformative, positive opportunity? Leave a comment!
Want to watch this episode?
Subscribe To the Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz
Don’t miss a single Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz! Subscribe for free in iTunes / Apple Podcasts, Spotify, RadioPublic, Spreaker, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Or, simply copy / paste the RSS link directly into the podcast app of your choice!
Please Rate and Review
If you enjoy The Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz, please take a moment to rate and review the show in iTunes / Apple Podcasts or Podchaser. It only takes a few minutes, and adding your review is as easy as clicking this link.
Your rating and review helps raise the visibility of The Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz, especially on iTunes / Apple Podcasts, which is one of the biggest podcasting platforms today. More visibility for the show means more listeners… and that growth means the show reaches — and helps — more people like you.
Talk With Mel!
Help others when Mel helps you: Contact Mel and find out how you can be a caller on the show and ask Mel a question. He’ll put the Possibility Principle to work for you, and your conversation will be recorded for use in a future episode of the podcast so other listeners can benefit.