Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In the fifty fifth episode of The Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz, author and psychotherapist Mel Schwartz wants to know: are you curious?
We cannot be fully alive and engaged without active curiosity… and there’s been a trend toward a loss of curiosity in recent decades. Listen to learn…
- …the consequences of a lack of curiosity for our relationships, our culture, and ourselves
- …why Albert Einstein was right when he said, “Imagination is more important than knowledge”
- …the difference between knowledge and curiosity, and how the latter is necessary to acquire the former
- …how algorithms diminish curiosity by limiting future choice and discovery
- …the important difference between asking, “Who am I?” and “How would I like to experience my life?”
- …why curiosity and wonder are integral to falling in love
- …the benefits to living a life asking, “What if” out of curiosity, not fear
- …how curiosity keeps relationships of all kinds from stagnation
- …why and how being curious keeps us present
How has being curious affected your life? How might being more curious make it better? Please leave a comment with your thoughts!
Want to watch this episode?
Subscribe To the Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz
Don’t miss a single Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz! Subscribe for free in iTunes / Apple Podcasts, Spotify, RadioPublic, Spreaker, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Or, simply copy / paste the RSS link directly into the podcast app of your choice!
Please Rate and Review
If you enjoy The Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz, please take a moment to rate and review the show in iTunes / Apple Podcasts or Podchaser. It only takes a few minutes, and adding your review is as easy as clicking this link.
Your rating and review helps raise the visibility of The Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz, especially on iTunes / Apple Podcasts, which is one of the biggest podcasting platforms today. More visibility for the show means more listeners… and that growth means the show reaches — and helps — more people like you.
Talk With Mel!
Help others when Mel helps you: Contact Mel and find out how you can be a caller on the show and ask Mel a question. He’ll put the Possibility Principle to work for you, and your conversation will be recorded for use in a future episode of the podcast so other listeners can benefit.