Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this 49th episode of the Possibility Podcast, host and psychotherapist Mel Schwartz examines the gift of forgiveness.
In just fifteen minutes or so, Mel helps you understand…
- The definition of forgiveness, both in relation to oneself and with regard to one’s relationships with others.
- How your thoughts about yourself can be an ally, not punitive or damaging.
- The difference between the insight and reflection of regret and the damaging self-punishing of guilt.
- Why forgiving oneself is the key to healthy relationships.
- How anger is a mask for fear and pain we must examine and release through forgiveness.
- How to view forgiveness through the lens of compassion.
- The state of grace and harmony that is the gift of forgiveness.
Listen now… and be sure to share your comments and questions regarding the gift of forgiveness!
Subscribe To the Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz
Never miss an episode of the Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz! Subscribe for free in iTunes / Apple Podcasts, Spotify, RadioPublic, Spreaker, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Or, simply copy / paste the RSS link directly into the podcast app of your choice!
Please Rate and Review
If you enjoy The Possibility Podcast, please take a moment to rate and review the show in iTunes / Apple Podcasts or Podchaser. It only takes a few minutes, and adding your review is as easy as clicking this link.
Your rating and review helps raise the visibility of The Possibility Podcast, especially on iTunes / Apple Podcasts, which is one of the biggest podcasting platforms today. More visibility for the show means more listeners… and that growth means the show reaches — and helps — more people like you.
Talk With Mel!
Help others when Mel helps you: Contact Mel and find out how you can be a caller on the show and ask Mel a question. He’ll put the Possibility Principle to work for you, and your conversation will be recorded for use in a future episode of the podcast so other listeners can benefit.