For the fifty-first episode of The Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz, the topic is how to be significant.
Listen as Mel explains…
- The importance of feeling significant in your life, in your relationships with others, and with yourself
- What we mean by “significant” — and what we don’t mean
- The importance of defining one’s life according to deep meaning and purpose
- How sticking to the status quo can make it harder to manage inevitable change
- What it means to be the master of your change process
- How we impede sense of feeling significant when we remain silent
- Why surrendering our significance can lead to depression and other disorders
- The importance of asking “why can’t I” instead of declaring “why I can’t.”
If you don’t treat yourself with significance, no one else will — Mel’s Uncommon Sense
Get more of Mel’s Uncommon sense through regular short videos on his Instagram channel!
Are you ready to write the script of your own life and be significant? Tell Mel about it in the comments!
Subscribe To the Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz
Fifty episodes in, and many more to come! Don’t miss a single Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz! Subscribe for free in iTunes / Apple Podcasts, Spotify, RadioPublic, Spreaker, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Or, simply copy / paste the RSS link directly into the podcast app of your choice!
Please Rate and Review
If you enjoy The Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz, please take a moment to rate and review the show in iTunes / Apple Podcasts or Podchaser. It only takes a few minutes, and adding your review is as easy as clicking this link.
Your rating and review helps raise the visibility of The Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz, especially on iTunes / Apple Podcasts, which is one of the biggest podcasting platforms today. More visibility for the show means more listeners… and that growth means the show reaches — and helps — more people like you.
Talk With Mel!
Help others when Mel helps you: Contact Mel and find out how you can be a caller on the show and ask Mel a question. He’ll put the Possibility Principle to work for you, and your conversation will be recorded for use in a future episode of the podcast so other listeners can benefit.