The Possibility Principle
Living a Fearless and Resilient Life
Friday Oct. 20th 7pm- Sunday Oct.22nd 1pm Fee TBA
Stone Spirit Farm
Our struggle to change— and many of our limitations, fears and disappointments— are actually due to the misinformed way we think reality operates. It turns out we’ve been living from the wrong game plan— an antiquated 17th century belief system. Doing so has resulted in epidemic rates of anxiety, depression, conflicted relationships, low self-esteem and an absence of meaning and purpose.
Join therapist, marriage counselor and author Mel Schwartz as he shares his revolutionary method for living a fearless and resilient life. Mel distills the core principles of quantum theory—uncertainty, potentiality and inseparability—into an accessible, practical approach for living the life you choose. You can learn to harness your change process, thrive in your relationships, and overcome your limitations and afflictions by learning the insights from Mel’s new book, The Possibility Principle.
Drawing from his vast body of research and numerous client success stories, he will guide you to develop a mastery of your thinking and your life. Mel will help you catalyze your defining moments through which you can break free from your past and become the author of your life.
In this groundbreaking weekend workshop, you’ll learn how to transcend your understanding of self and summon the possibilities that you long for. This is a unique opportunity for an extended direct experience with a thought leader in personal transformation. Join Mel as offers his groundbreaking work in this direct experience Vermont retreat weekend
You’ll learn how to:
- Develop a mastery of your thinking, as you free yourself from the replication of old thought patterns
- Utilize the concept of wave collapse to realize that you are not imprisoned by your genes, brain chemistry, or past traumas
- Overcome anxiety and depression through a shift of mind
- Thrive in resilient relationships and develop powerful communication skills that foster empowerment and intimate connection
- Embrace uncertainty to ride the waves of personal change
For additional information and fees write to Mel@melschwartz.com